Rules on setting runs in NParks territory
As of October 2016, following guidelines are in place for all HHHS runs set in NParks lands:
- Review the rule book
- Submit this form at least 1 week before run, preferably 2 weeks in advance.
- Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assign the relevant Park Ranger to monitor the situation.
- NParks helpline is 1-800-471-7300 (toll free).
- Use toilet paper only. Absolutely no chalk and no flour.
- Recommend the hares use a sweeper to pick up paper after the last runner has gone through.
- NParks will hold the hares responsible.